We are getting rave reviews for this product as well as customers feeling relieved to
step away from the Butly/Propyl glycols in most products that are alcohol free.
- the First Non-Petroleum-Based Glycol for Personal Care Formulations
- 100% Corn derived
- revolutionary in the skin care world, luxurious with a non-sticky feel
Beta hydroxy acids (salicylic acid) are able to penetrate inside the pore to help clear away dead skin cells that have built up within the pore. Beta hydroxy acids are not as aggressive in nature as the alpha hydroxy acids, but we still advise caution with this pH 2.5 product.
If you are new to acids, use every three days. In total, exfoliate no more than 3 to 4 times per week.
Use on clean skin (skin can be dampened with hydrosol, toner or fruit mists, or it can be dry). Apply a few drops with clean fingertips or a brush designed for acids, then wait 20 minutes before using any other products. The acid will self neutralize and then you can continue with your routine.
The exception to the 20 minute wait rule is if the acids are very uncomfortable. If so, rinse immediately and build up a tolerance to the acids over about a months time, increasing the length of time every few days. Acids, however, are not meant to be comfortable as they are a remodeling tool.
List of Ingredients
- solvent Zemea™ Propanediol
- extremely skin conditioning Salicylic Acid 2%
- gentle deep pore exfoliant Methylcellulose Gum
- thickener derived from the cellulose of vegetables Geogard(Gluconolactone (and) Sodium Benzoate) - an effective non-formaldehyde, non-paraben preservative