GoW Kissed By The Sun Self-Tanner 5% and 10% strength (water soluble) Great news! Testers had zero blemish issues!
With people becoming so aware of the dangers long-term sun exposure and sunburns can/will cause, they are turning more and more to self-tanners, bronzers, tan accelerators, stains, etc., our choice for a gentle, subtle self-tanner is the DHA (dihydroxyacetone) because to date, it is the only active ingredient approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for sunless tanning.
Method of Application
- Prepare skin by cleansing then by gentle exfoliation (microfiber cloth) this will help avoid uneven
application of color.
- Apply to skin in thin layers wherever you want color, less to thicker skin, as color is maintained
longer in these areas.
- Wash hands immediately after application to avoid tanned palms. Alternatively, wear gloves to apply.
- To avoid staining of clothes, wait 30 minutes for the product to dry before putting on clothes. - Don't shave, bathe, or swim for at least 2 hours after applying the product.
- Reapply regularly to maintain color.
List of Ingredients
- hydrating Tamarind Seed Extract - hydrating - healing - soothing Zemea (propaniedol)
-- leaves a beautiful feel to the skin barrier - non-invasive skin carrier protectant Benefits of Zemea® propanediol include its purity, lack of irritation and sensitization, and environmentally sustainable nature. Derived through a corn sugar fermentation process. Approved by Ecocert™ and certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA), Zemea® is a 100% natural ingredient. Dihydroxyacetone1,3-dihydroxy-2-propanone)
- FDA-approved self-tanning agent obtained by bacterial degradation of natural phosphate-sugar. Off-white, fine crystalline powder, characteristic odor, pH 4-6, soluble in water & alcohol. Synonyms: dihyxal, otan, oxantin. Leucidal SF(Lactobacillus Ferment) - broad spectrum, paraben free preservative (does not release formaldehyde)