Note: If ordering this oil in a Glass Bottle we encourage you to choose Priority Mail as your shipping option when checking out. First Class packages are shipped in a bubble envelope and is not a safe option for the Glass Bottle.
Jojoba Oil is excellent for use on skin, as it is incredibly close in composition to human skin. It has been traditionally used in the Southwestern United States to treat cuts, sores, and condition hair. Jojoba Oil is not greasy and sinks right into the skin. It is extremely beneficial to oily skin since it dissolves sebum and limits oil production. Jojoba oil protects skin, while also allowing it to breathe. It protects skin from free radicals with antioxidative properties.
- highly compatible with human skin
- traditionally used by the Southwest Indigenous in the United States to treat
cuts, sores, and condition hair
- beneficial to oily skin, because it dissolves sebum and limits oil production
- protects skin while allowing it to breath
- not greasy and sinks right into skin
Botanical Name: Simmondsia chinensis
Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed / Refined
We also have the organic version (also Expeller Pressed/Refined)
Color: Clear/Light Gold
Derived From: the jojoba bean
Contains:Protein, minerals, a waxy substance that mimics skin