This product is back-ordered; it is unavailable for ordering at this time please come back or continue shopping.
Fenugreek Seed Oil
Note: If ordering this oil in a Glass Bottle we encourage you to choose Priority Mail as
your shipping option when checking out. First Class packages are shipped
in a bubble envelope and is not a safe option for the Glass Bottle.
- Thiamine, aka vitamin B1 is responsible for generating energy from food. With this vitamin you can
maintain healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Vitamin A in Fenugreek can treat skin disorders like acne, aczema, psoriasis, etc.
- high in natural antioxidants which, of course, deters oxidation
- naturally high in Vitmain K, which is used to treat stretch marks, natural blood clotter, etc.
- helps to naturally reduce dark circles under the eyes
Botanical Name: Trigonella Foenum-graecum
Extraction Method: Cold pressed / Filtered
Color: soft, golden color
Derived From: The Seed (warm nutty oil)
Contains: minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium and iron residing in fenugreek
seeds and leaves helps to treat minor to moderate skin problems.
Base Oil: Can be used up to 100% strength
Shelf Life: Up to one year and kept refrigerated will stay fresh up to 24 months